In this day and age Marketing is the driving engine of nearly every organisation: it is where all strategy starts, and it is where in the end the customer gets satisfied. Our English-taught Bachelor's degree programme in Marketing Management is entirely geared towards developing your marketing talents, so that you can make a difference in the world of marketing management. At the School of Marketing Management our motto is: 'drive, focus, and ambition', which not only applies to your degree programme but to our whole way of working. You will be among students from different nationalities, preparing you for the global workplace, to become a marketing management professional. Internships are included in the programme, so in our longstanding experience with our students we have found that with a solid commercial background you will be able to find suitable work in almost any sector.
The Bachelor degree programme in Marketing Management will provide you with all the skills and expertise you need for a professional career in marketing. Do you want to make it in the world of business? Do you have negotiating skills and sales in your blood? Are you ambitious and do you enjoy commercial challenges? Then we highly recommend our Marketing Management degree programme to you. If you would like to know more, please request a brochure here or visit our Open Days.
Five solid reasons for coming to the School of Marketing Management
1. The Netherlands: a long-standing tradition in international trade
2. Groningen: stands out as the best student city in the Netherlands, 57,000 students on a population of 200,000 people; officially the youngest and safest student city in the Netherlands
3. Hanze University of Applied Sciences (UAS), 27,000 students: high ranking as the 3rd University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands (out of 11) in quality and student satisfaction (2015)
4. The Marketing Management programme: a fully English taught Bachelor in Business Administration programme, preparing you in internationally mixed groups for excellent starting positions in the field of marketing management; focus on
on-line marketing, evidence-based and hands-on
marketing communication management
5. 4-year programme, with 2 semesters of marketing work experience included to boost your CV
Join us at Hanze University of Applied Sciences: Share Your Talent, Move the World!
Career opportunities for marketing graduates are widely diverse and international, which is why instead of training you for one specific function, we will ensure you are widely deployable in a range of different commercial positions. This means that your career could take you in practically any direction, while the increasing internationalization of this sector offers the marketing expert even more opportunities. Typical examples of jobs for Marketing graduates are: Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Online Marketeer, CRM Marketeer, Account Manager, Trade Marketeer, etc.
Mrs Jorien Helmink
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen (Hanze UAS)
9747 AS Groningen
Phone: +31 (0) 50 595 55 55